For all in-person worship, we:
– limit in-person attendance to ensure physical distancing in the worship space
– require mask wearing, physical distancing, hand sanitizing, and other appropriate measures
– track attendance to support contact tracing in the event of potential virus exposure.
The worship registration information helps the ushers to prepare the sanctuary and seat all of those wishing to attend.
Please note that seating options become more limited the closer to the start of worship.
NOTICE – Worship services are live streamed and recorded. Persons attending worship may appear on the worship live stream and recording.
– complete one registration per person
– complete at least 1 hour before the start of the service
– Need help? You can register by calling the church office by 10AM on Friday
– register later in the week to ensure you have no illness symptoms and will be attending
If you experience any symptoms of illness, please refrain from attending the in-person service.
We are constrained on how many can be safely seated in the sanctuary.
Every effort is made to allow those not pre-registering to attend.
You can also open the reservation form page directly.
Worship Service Reservation Listing
Since we don’t ask for an email address, we are unable to send you a confirmation of your worship registration.
NOTE – The reservation listing will take 5-10 minutes to reflect any recent registrations.
The list of attendees will reflect only one entry for each entered name (duplicate entered names are filtered out).