1 Peter 4:10 (NRSV) Like good stewards of the manifold grace of God, serve one another with whatever gift each of you has received.
Sharing of your financial resources helps Lord of Love realize our mission to share God’s word as a welcoming community of faith. Your faithful stewardship and financial giving help support our ongoing ministries including Sunday Worship, Faith Formation, fellowship, building maintenance, and many more activities.
Lord of Love supports several ways to make your financial gift to our ongoing ministries and mission activities. These include:
– envelope giving as part of your attendance at Sunday worship – we use an envelope service to automatically provide these to members who do not participate in other regular giving programs
– regular, automatic giving through the Simply Giving program. NOTE – this is the most economical automatic giving method for the congregation.
– gifts sent directly to the church office at 10405 Fort St, Omaha, NE 68134 – please send a check with notation of type of gift (no cash)
– regular or one-time gifts through your bank bill paying service by establishing Lord of Love Lutheran Church as one of your payees
– Vanco Mobile Faith Engagement – Smartphone giving app – downloadable via your app store
NOTE – The GivePlus+ app being phased out as of September 30, 2021. Replaced by Vanco Mobile.
Everything is now ready for you to begin using Vanco Mobile now by doing the following:
– get the new Vanco Mobile Faith Engagement app from the Apple App or Google Play stores
– open the app and search for Lord of Love Lutheran – 2 entries may be listed – pick the one with our logo.
– Set-up the logon for the new app. If you are a GivePlus+ user, DO NOT create a new account. Use your existing GivePlus+ account username. You may need to reset your password. Using the same username allows you to see existing recurring gifts and your giving history.
For additional information on how to set-up this new app, see: https://vancopayments.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049520894-Vanco-Mobile-user-guide
– Online Giving (this page)
Vanco registered users:
– log in using the form below or sign-up for a new account
– make your one-time gift from any registered financial accounts – OR –
– set-up/manage recurring gifts
– donations from your bank account have the lowest service charge which means more of your gift goes towards our mission
– all shared information is stored by Vanco in encrypted format
– easily make a one-time gift without an account by providing your debit/credit card information
– entered information is used one-time by Vanco to make the transaction